Help with my NVQ please

Noise
This post is 3059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Titanium Ion battery's are on the horizon, twice as much ability to store power, half the charging time. electric bikes have 100% of torque from 0rpm, and have much more torque per hp output, also they're basically maintenance free, and you can get a full "tank of fuel" for about £3 and 70+ mile rang for that price, batters in them are far from the traditional counterpart lead acid, they are much more durable and sturdy and reliable.

However, the petrol bike is cheaper, a lot cheaper, you can pick them up for a few £100, where as an electric bike will cost 10k+ at least, and will for years, also bikes love sound and vibration and noise and the guttural feeling that a motorcycle brings, and I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE tinkering with my bike, next top no chance to do that on an electric bike.

Personally I want top see a hybrid bike, with an electric hub motor and a petrol engine, I think that'd be a ball of laughs, loads of torque from the electric motor when taking off, and the top end grunt of a petrol 4 cylinder once you get up to decent speed. 

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online