about fucking time

mozzy
This post is 6545 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

we all know that any chat room you go into there will be some twat abusing someone else because he is bored well here goes

mum goes on yahoo over 40s chat and there is this guy called mark on there who always abuses her and she naturally just ignores him well tonight he started calling her fat slag and ugly bitch etc so she lost it and ripped into him and usual crap she threatened to give him a slap (back in her day she was a lethal woman of whom not many blokes would mess with) i seen her knock out my auntys ex husband with one straight punch so anyway she had a good go back and he said if you think you are hard enough come round my house and we will fight it out so the silly prat gave his address 40 *********** gardens whitchurch bristol lol the funny thing is we live in number 60 of the same rd so mum went up his house and told fred to stay at home so she knocked his door and nearly shit his pants when he seen her as naturally you dont expect the people you chat to on the net to live ten doors away from you so she said what had to say and walked away tht funniest part was fred being a good husband followed her and just as this mark bloke put his hand on mums shoulder to have a go fred beat tten bells of shit out of him and smashed his jaw lololololol i know it was a bit harsh what fred done to him but it just feels good to know that these lil weasels who hide behind there computer cant actually hide forever lolo :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I bet that DumbSh*t will think twice before he slags off anyone else in a chat room! :lol:

Business as usual for the Moz family then? :lol:

i told mum what you said pete and she said you are lucky you live in spain lol :D

planet mozz is one fucked up place

cheeky coont :D

im a good boy now

like it m8, wankers like that piss me off. nice to see he got his comeuppance :P

like it m8, wankers like that piss me off. nice to see he got his comeuppance :P

but how often does that happen lol all those yanks and aussies and only other english person in the room and he lives ten house away lol :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online