Moto GP

blackhat250
This post is 3075 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well that dangerous little f*cker Marquez  got his cum-upings ,   He  played the dirty again after last weeks  [ Philip Island]  and got floored,

that"l teach him to f*ck with the BEST ,   :fingerwave: ,, 3 POINTS on Rossi"s licence  &  stat from back of grid at Valencia,   -_-

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Vale should not have done that, no matter the provocation.

both were running the front tyres off the road.

all started from thursday's press conference

anyway, come on Danny Kent

• Like 1

Well that dangerous little f*cker Marquez  got his cum-upings ,   He  played the dirty again after last weeks  [ Philip Island]  and got floored,

that"l teach him to f*ck with the BEST ,   :fingerwave: ,, 3 POINTS on Rossi"s licence  &  stat from back of grid at Valencia,   -_-

Think you'll find that Rossi has come off worst. Be hard for him to win the championship now. Rossi made a poor judgement here and its him that's paid the price. Got off lucky if you ask me.

New evidence  ,  M" lord,   not a kick  , a header from the Aggressor ,  

Edited by blackhat250
  • Like 1

Bollocks. There is no head butt there. Come on Hat take off those number 46 blinkers. Look at all the angles. Particularly the Marquez on-board. Where is the head butt.?? Look at Rossis forks. They are compressed. He is braking in front of Marquez. As Marquez moves past Rossis forks extend and he sticks out a knee.

Edited by Stewart Ferguson

The Honda  dives into rossie, on its way to the floor , the knee is to deflect to offender away ,,M" lord,   ,  sheer defence ,   Sir..

Edited by blackhat250
  • Like 2

The head definitly makes contact before Rossi reacts all Rossi's was guilty of was holding Marquez up by commanding the racing line I can't see what he did rong it certainly wasn't dangerous if he was breaking Marquez could have easily gone round him without contact.

• Like 2

Sorry folks your wrong, I like Rossi followed his career for years and he was WRONG, what he did was dangerous regardless of the provocation (if any) I was told when I first started road racing that if you were to force another rider off the road deliberately you were finished right there right now, Rossi should have been disqualified and pulled from the track, I don't care he's the G O A T right now he's wrong. 

• Like 1

The head definitly makes contact before Rossi reacts all Rossi's was guilty of was holding Marquez up by commanding the racing line I can't see what he did rong it certainly wasn't dangerous if he was breaking Marquez could have easily gone round him without contact.

Racing line!! Your kidding right?

He did try to go round. That's when Rossi stuck out his knee.

Where was he supposed to go. You are aware that bikes lean to the right on right hand bends aren't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXcFuusm84

yes well aware and the has to be a space to go into not just barge into another rider if there isn't one. Marquez is a danger to himself and anyone else who's unlucky enough to be on the same part of the track as him lets face it its not the first time. I also think both riders were riding like idiots prior to the incident but it was six of one and half a dozen of the other, suppose you have to be a bit mad to do what these guys do call it what you want! red mist whatever but if someone starts leaning in on me and makes contact mid corner I'd do what Rossi did, it instinctive reaction.and if he hadn't would most likely been off himself. 

Also as you say if some is riding past you and you have your brakes on then you stick out your knee!!! then you loose a leg I don't care how thick the red mist is Rossi isn't that thick.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online