Highway Hawks on. Yamaha XVS 125

Pablos80
This post is 3098 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum

• Like 1

Hi Paul, welcome to the YIC.

• Like 1

Hi Campaman, Hi Slice. How are you guys? I am sorry but I am new to all this so you will have to excuse me and sounding like a bit of noob. Thanks for the welcome. 

I have a couple of questions guys and would appreciate some help. I recently purchased a Yamaha XVS 125 2004 model. It is in great condition. 1 previous owner. I am using the bike for commuting (I am a mature student) and to start enjoy biking, to learn about motorcycles etc... I am looking to do my DAS around April but probably wont be able to buy the bigger bike until September next year due to funds. 

I bought some Highway Hawks which I found on eBay. Can I fit these without the need for a rejet etc..? Any tips on fitting the slip ons? 

I am 5ft 4" and would like to add some Ape hangers narrow if possible. Obviously not gigantic ones but do you have any advice as to what size and what I would need to do to cables? Where I would purchase that stuff? 

Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Appreciate it. 

Paul

Hi paul,  ask questions in the workshop section or general etc,  as the posts in here get buried by new members welcomes ,,

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online