Squires 2016

drewpy
This post is 2742 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 8:08 PM, blackhat250 said:

Wayhay" slicey & cardboard dave,,  :yay:,   , I wil get there Friday Am,  will pick a good part for camping,  ,  better be warm,  as I see you southern fkrers  have had 30 degrrees,  for ages,, 

You northern nancies would explode in 30deg.

Mind. It seems the furthest travelled will be there first.

Im coming up with slice. Weather will dictate how direct the route is. 

• Like 1

Ok, had a bit of a snif round my map and it looks like a plan is forming.

I think Stow on the Wold would be a tidy place to meet up. Its pretty and any road you take to and from is great, its the Cotswolds ffsake. Get to annoy Jezza.

Anyway there is a Bp with a bad café and a cash machine so timing is not too vital and they sell proper (super unleaded) fuel. Sat nav. GL54 1JU Sits halfway between us Slice, so we can go for most travelled unless John comes down by bike.

Prob aim to be there for around 10 (see the kids of to school ha ha ha) and then we got all day. Probably stop in Matlock for some scoff and a brew, fancy meeting up John? Then aim for the café at squires studiously avoiding anything remotely motorway like when ever possible.

Went through there on sunday, very nice indeed!

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Ok Cynic consider it done, see you there and we can have a gentle wander round the lanes. I'll come up through from Ciren. Will give you a bell before hand to work out a time.

Met you in Matlock last year, ,it was a  mammoth trip over to meet paul ,[ thru Pontefract then over the cat/fiddle, to Glossop,

will see, how Friday plans out, another mate coming[ Rodney]  on Lc350,  and hes Kevs size too, :D

Waiting on Airhead in Glossop,  2015

20150904_110129.jpg

I'll be there Saturday morning, straight after a night shift [emoji42]

17 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

Yip  paul, be down Friday , wee scott too,   ,,and Rodney,   you"ve met him , B)

Weather is looking solid John, you riding all the way?

He's only asking because he wants the furthest travel award!

• Like 1

Nah, I was furthest travelled 2 years ago, some cheeky sod was given it on some tin pot 125 4 banger instead. Andy was his name I think.....;)

• Like 1

with my sense of direction I should get furthest travelled hands down.:blush:

I did a ten mile round trip the other day but my clock registered 45 mile:headscratch: ,I was only picking two R pins up.

That sucks Andy. Hope the boss is on your side.

14 hours ago, Cynic said:

That sucks Andy. Hope the boss is on your side.

well I spoke to the boss and I wil need to work Sunday instead, so at least I can go Saturday for the ride out and stay for tea :)
Is it Chinese this year?

• Like 2

Better be. Indian food makes me ill.

Don't touch it. Would sooner eat at squires.