Squires 2016

drewpy
This post is 2742 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

That's really shit especially  as yer mrs isn't fit to wash your underpants!  glad you're Andy but watch out they say it comes in threes [emoji185]

Well her Nan died while she was in hospital, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this was bad enough for the 3rd!

stop moaning ya big sissy.

put a bit of heat to them and straighten them.

as for the bruises "Be a woman" and soak it up. [emoji4]

But it hurts!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok, despite Andy's best efforts at not going I'm thinking of this years route up. Something to make things interesting and avoiding anything motorway/A1 style unless unavoidable.

Also, we will need a destination from Seaways too, last years run to Scarborough was really good, need something like that too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

run to scabs was fine, wouldn't mind doing it again TBH.

there's always Hull! :ph34r:

I might just be able to make it as I've only booked a 4 day break for me & mrs xs  so I'll be back in time, just hope I've earned enough brownie points in 4 days away that she can bare to be without me for another 2, fingers crossed :blink: & everything else.

• Like 2

Ok folks, booked my hotel ! See you all there. :D

• Like 5

Ok folks, booked my hotel ! See you all there. [emoji3]

Oh man... Gutted I've sold my bike now, would be nice to meet you Slice!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, slice said:

Ok folks, booked my hotel ! See you all there. :D

Nice one. What's your route up?

Going to use the M/Way, I know it's boring but as I have no idea where I'm going it's best to get the worst out of the way so I can spend a couple of hours finding my hotel! Would like to meet up tho but have no idea when I'm going to get there. Planning to leave home about 10 o/clock so 3-4 hours to get there?

What.

M5, M6, M62 and a bit of A1.

Seriously dull. 

Im going from Northampton (ish) j16 m1. Easy enough to head up on that side of the world. If you want company. Prob pick up with Finnerez if we bounce off Derby/Matlock.

Be much better off the M stuff. Did 300mile the first day with andrewelvisfan last year.

• Like 1

Serious withdrawal now! Gutted I can't make it, but have managed to pick up some forks/ wheel / disc etc from eBay (camping near Chester with my boys to give them something to remember this school hols for) so can swap all back to the donor bike.

Next year!

I'll be coming up Sat morning this year, working Friday nightshift :(

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

There you go slice.

Those 2 are tied up Friday so if your game im happy to meet anywhere you like.

Wayhay" slicey & cardboard dave,,  :yay:,   , I wil get there Friday Am,  will pick a good part for camping,  ,  better be warm,  as I see you southern fkrers  have had 30 degrrees,  for ages,, 

• Like 1

Yeah I know mate, just you that was confused! [emoji13]

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok", so after seaways café,  I suggest  a run to Driffield,  as thers a new bike shop  just opened, and has a café too,  :rolleyes: