Squires 2016

drewpy
This post is 2743 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
1 hour ago, wild foamy said:

I'm free for the dates, just a case of having something rideable!

Big kev "   :fingerwave:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Really not sure if I can make it this year. Had time booked off, new pop up tent, new sleeping bag (very compact) extra cog in the front sprocket hoping to beat last years mph, new camchain and minor electrics issue sorted. But the wife had a fractured hip which was operated on yesterday and with it now being school holidays I'm having to take a shed load of annual leave [emoji20] I was proper looking forward to it and now looks like I'll be spending much of the next few weeks hunting for Poke balls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oh man that sucks. Hope the wife is better soon as. 

• Like 1

sorry to hear that Andrew, hope the missus gets better soon.

you might have a virus over that weekend which will mean you can't work ;)

• Like 1

Like your style!!

you have to come,

the kids can look after the missus.

see you there.:thumb:

If only - but I think a 6 yr old and an 11 yr old may not be the best choice lol

Tch, be positive, between them their 17, its fine.

• Like 2

Oh man that sucks. Hope the wife is better soon as. 

Cheers mate. She's almost weight bearing now with the help of a frame. Still in some pain, but considering she fractured 2 weeks ago and caused more damage, doing really well!

• Like 1

You"l be missed Andrew ,:crowded: tell her ,only O.A.P."s   fall and break hips,,:ninja:

• Like 2

You"l be missed Andrew ,:crowded: tell her ,only O.A.P."s   fall and break hips,,:ninja:

Hell no - she was walking round on it for a week; from now on I do whatever she says!!

• Like 1

I won't be coming in afraid folks. Sold my bike earlier this year in an effort to save up and buy a second house...

Of course I will be getting another bike once all that's out the way, but for now I'm resigned to life in a car... Boo.

I know - I'm missing it terribly Paul! But it isn't forever. My gear is still here, ready for my next bike! But after 8+ years in my first house, I'm ready for an upgrade and a change of location.

• Like 1

Yeah we're buying a second home with a view to move to that one, but keep this place to rent out. Planning a move to Scotland as I'm not tied to a location with my job. And actually at least we'll still have a home here in case we don't settle!

• Like 3