Therapy

jimmy
This post is 3087 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just spent the day clearing/tidying out my shed getting ready to stick the bikes back in for their winter rest. Got around to pulling apart my tool chest and fixed the runners (2 of the drawers were hanging off). Some small tinkering on my auld Speedtwin and generally feeling all is good in the world. Shed therapy......Well recommended 

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very good Jim I intend doing some myself when I get the time, sounds daft but the weather has stopped me so far as its been so good I'd rather get out on the bike with any free time I have.

• Like 2

Samehere " tommo , B)   weather is good, and they say next week too . were out tomorrow afternoon , ,  as soon as the salt is down

its all over for me,,

Edited by blackhat250
  • Like 2

Samehere " tommo , B)   weather is good, and they say next week too . were out tomorrow afternoon , ,  as soon as the salt is down

its all over for me,,

that's what i was telling tommy on Sunday, salts down, prob just use the tracker for small runs but nice weather.

got a week off next week so hopefully it'll be nice enought to get out and about

Im in need of some of this too Jimmy, my shed is in a right shit tip, two engines on stands, bandit frame on the deck, wifes bike and the daughters bike on the deck and next to no room for little old me. gotta rip it all out so i can re-do the floor before the weather turns.

• Like 2