35 year old newbie

ginjad11
This post is 3108 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Scott, welcome to the YOC and the world of biking, if you have questions, and you will, just ask, we were all once a noob and theres no shame in asking advice, there are no daft questions when you know nothing. Well done on passing your CBT. :thumb:

• Like 1

Welcomen  scott ", B)  its a learning curve "riding "  every day is different,, and lots of clowns out there , txting when driving etc,

I started riding at 53, most rewarding thing I've ever done (apart from wife kids etc obviously)

• Like 1

Hi Scott welcome to biking, from my own experience what I have learnt is the 1.5 seconds flying through the air is painless, but landing and sliding up the road is painfull,heres to you not falling off and remembering treat every car with caution and you will not go far wrong.

treat every car with caution and you will not go far wrong.

Not just the cars - treat everything with caution and suspicion; from white paint to white vans and everything in between.

That said biking is awesome - i think it has made me a better car driver as well!

:wavey:Welcome to the YOC and to your new addiction!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the comments. I cant believe i waited this long to get on a bike, i am absolutely lovin it. Its like nothin else matters when im out on it. Will definitely be upgrading to my full licence in the not too distant future. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online