Very sad day for me today

Tommy xs
This post is 3094 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I knew its been coming for a few weeks now, my dog Chunk hasn't been well for a while, we got a ultrasound scan on his kidneys about three weeks ago but the results suggested they were ok, but his blood & urine tests confirmed some sort of kidney damage, we thought it was early stages and just a change of diet would do the trick. But he's been getting steadily worse, he stopped eating a couple of days ago and I knew it was time to end his suffering its the toughest decision I've ever had to make, my whole family are in bits, he was a brilliant dog and loved by all who knew him

RIP Chunk.

Edited by Tommy xs
  • Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very sorry to hear this Tommy, but better that you put him out of his suffering.

So sorry for your loss. It's never an easy decision, even knowing it's the best thing for them. Had to do it with our dog sometime ago... although it still seems like yesterday.

im with you tommy ,

chunks just keeping my ellie may company dude,

Christ whats up with me !! im welling up writing this.

Sorry to hear that Tommy. I feel for you mate.

poor Chunk, he was a mischievous bugger when I was there.

I know he will be sorely missed by all the family

take care mate

So Sorry for both yours and Kev's loss. they are such a small member of our families but make the biggest dent in our world when they are no longer about to receive that long awaited pat on the head.

love and respects to you both and your families

Thanks everyone you're words of kindness go a long way, its very raw right now but I hope in the future I'll be able to look back and remember all the good times we had.

• Like 4