National arsehole day.

slice
This post is 3083 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

b6326a97644e365bca84afead2b427dc.jpg 

This is the day you remember all the arseholes you met during the last year, I'm up to 47 , should explain, took someones advice over a bit of work I was doing, now have to redo what took me a week.

Edited by slice
  • Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No chance of that mate I like being retired to much, feeling better now, got my head round the "mistake"

That finger gesture is worse than the "c" word.

That finger gesture is worse than the "c" word.

What, you mean........CAGIVA? :lol:

How is it worse? A film can hold a BBFC 15 certificate with this gesture, but frequent F words can push it to an 18, so the C word is far worse.

The C word is used quite often up here and it can be used in a +ve or -ve way.....He's a right C*** (-ve)  He's a good C*** (+ve). I still try not to use it tho. Just sounds very guttural and vulgar

b6326a97644e365bca84afead2b427dc.jpg 

This is the day you remember all the arseholes you met during the last year, I'm up to 47 , should explain, took someones advice over a bit of work I was doing, now have to redo what took me a week.

so l take it the 47 doesn't include all the f#ckin one hit wonders on here then!

• Like 1

No Tommy they are just a nuisance the others are people who just can't leave things alone, you know the type "It's more than my job's worth" mob.

• Like 1

You would love it over here, it's full of c****. We received a welfare brief from the management last month which included the words "if you don't like it, just cry into your pillow".

This ship will sink under the weight of its own bullshit soon, I pray I'm not on it when it happens. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I must be one of the very few who actually likes the C word, its firm and to the point and the receiver defiantly knows that they done wrong if its firmly installed with its best friend the F word.

As im also a firm believer of equal rights, the ladies can gain the right of becoming a C word nominee if the right buttons are pushed (normally turning on X factor or the likes) 

• Like 1

Noise your a man after my own heart.

• Like 1

Haha, we can hold hands skip and sing this song:

WARNING OPEN AT OWN RISK :lol:

• Like 2