cheaky Gits

drewpy
This post is 3097 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-34401116

this is the road we tool to scarbro from Friday thorpe

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B1253,+Driffield+YO25,+UK/@54.1323897,-0.5062777,11z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487f352bd31f0ed7:0x472f8837e6df6b54

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Absolutely ridiculous, sometimes it feels that motorcyclists are kinda hated and easy targets in more ways than one.

Fuck it, im just going to go buy a tank and drive one of them around, can't nick me for speeding then

Fuck it, im just going to go buy a tank and drive one of them around, can't nick me for speeding then

You can do 45mph in a 30 limit in one of those...

Only difference is you can run the camera over!

• Like 1

Run it over or blow the fucker up either way its a win win

• Like 1

It all encourages guys like me to retaliate by changing a few letters on my number plate.

Because my tax disc holder is attached by one of my reg plate screws it has a habit of pivoting downward and obscures half the numbers if I don't keep an eye on it . Be very careful to check for this on your bike as you wouldn't want that to happen . It could make your bike very difficult to trace .

• Like 1

Because my tax disc holder is attached by one of my reg plate screws it has a habit of pivoting downward and obscures half the numbers if I don't keep an eye on it . Be very careful to check for this on your bike as you wouldn't want that to happen . It could make your bike very difficult to trace .

we don't have tax disks anymore Kev

Oh , we're in the stone age over here , I suppose they implant a chip these days .If you apply within 30 days of renewal you get the free contraceptive /immunization/euthanasia chip . If you're mad enough to ride a motorbike ....... lol

Edited by KevtheRev

I can still see the point of having a disk holder  anyway :D

Edited by up.yours

we have APNR all over the place now, so as soon as your tax disk lapses they send you a fine

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online