Jimmy " some britts,

blackhat250
This post is 3103 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The photos are lovely mate but where do you get a cup of tea and a fag? It says "PASSING PLACE" is that like the dead passing cos there's not a bloody soul for miles? Or have you just missed the rush hour? :lol:

Aye slice. that's remote, ,no phone signal either, town about 25mls away, fuel  :eusa_think:.. farther afield,   these" small villages  have no pump at them ,  nearest  Mc donalds .  60mls,,, :hungry:

• Like 2

Aye slice. that's remote, ,no phone signal either, town about 25mls away, fuel  :eusa_think:.. farther afield,   these" small villages  have no pump at them ,  nearest  Mc donalds .  60mls,,, :hungry:

Idyllic , take a flask and haggis sarnie , job sorted ,

• Like 1

Or have you just missed the rush hour? :lol:

4 bikes bud, that is the rush hour......Here's another busy road      

005_zpsf8f7a9ce.jpg

Edited by jimmy
  • Like 1

Oh your just rubbing it in now aren't you? It's not bad here but that looks like biker heaven! As I pass through the pearly gates with my jacket and helmet on fire someone will be stood there saying "this Bonnerville is yours" and that road needs riding on. :D

• Like 2

I hunted through my pics just to prove it can get busy up here 

022-1_zpsd63e640b.jpg

• Like 3

I remember that one from a post some time ago, this I believe is your rush to work? I have so got to do a "BIPPO", visit Scotland that is!!! :lol:

Yea mate, coming home one evening I took the 'C' road instead of the usual 'B'

We're enjoying a great late summer up here so a couple of pics o' me n the boys bike 

2015-09-29%2016.11.36_zps8lyjbzvf.jpg

2015-09-29%2016.11.12_zpsphxn2fz0.jpg

Oh and Slice, right behind where I took the pics from was a great wee tea hut

• Like 3

I believer you Jimmy but as it's so far from anywhere the tea costs £15 a mug !!  :lol:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online