Name for my DT

DJYAM
This post is 3109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Wasn't really sure where to post this but here goes. 

I just got my DT 125 MX through its MOT and was wondering if anyone had any name suggestions, it's silver. 

Only characteristic I've noticed so far is that it wrecks my nuts every time I sit on it. 

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am with Captf but if you must, name it after your other half or 'nut buster'

:lol:

• Like 1

Mine has lots of names, generally christened with a new one when it brakes down, wont start, shits a plug etc etc. Otherwise its the TDR.

• Like 1

My old 50cc was called bitch, as in "c'mon ya bitch" when it wouldn't start / or was struggling going up hill etc

• Like 1

I have named bikes but only the ones that i deemed worthy of a name, like Betty (regret loosing her a wee bit now) and then i have Jennifer. Named the 650 draggy Betty as when i first got her she was a sweaty fat thing so the name fitted well. Then i got the cb750 chopper and as she's a 1970's model and the most popular name for girls in the 70's was Jennifer it seamed to fit.

I've named all my bikes... was that a girly thing to do? Named my car too. LOL

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online