DT125R Project Novice - from Scotland

NoviceNick
This post is 3116 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I hope that I can keep you updated through the below journey and no doubt will need your support at some stage. I should say that I have never undertook a project like this before but am inspired by some of the work you guys have done.

I own a 1996 DT125R and have done for over 8 years but had been running on my friends farm, however it has been sitting in the shed dormant for around 4 years. A few weeks ago I decided to sell it to clear space in the shed, but once people started making me offers etc I got cold feet and decided that I don't want to sell but return her to her full glory (albeit with a new look).

I have included a photo of the bike in its current horrible condition. All thoughts are welcome!

Cheers,

Nicky

IMG_5642.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nicky, welcome to the YOC, always nice when someone decides to rebuild a bike rather than scrap it or sell it, folks on here will be only to willing to help out if they can. Your from Scotland to so your going to be welcome by all the lads on here that live in your beautiful country.

Evening nick "   that's a cool coloured DT,,,  great intro ,,  am not aquaint to the water cooled models,,:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online