No Doubt about it

jimmy
This post is 3118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If there was any doubt that God is Scottish, He showed his true colours in the evening sky tonight 2015-09-11%2019.32.48_zpsglkvsin4.jpg

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nah , he's just cross with you .

He's always cross with me

Gods gunsight, you have been warned :lol:

• Like 2

If God is Scottish he's got a hell of a sense of humour, what with the midges and the rain.............................

• Like 1

Mod hat on folks.

This thread will get locked/hidden the moment it becomes anything more than very lighthearted humour.

Don't worry Bud, we're thick skinned....skinned I say, up here.....Helps deal with the midges (that and skin so soft from the Avon Lady)

• Like 1

Just making sure we behave, current climate n all. Site owner will not want this going too far, has in the past. I would be remiss as a mod if I left it.

• Like 1

AM CROSS wi  Morton  jimmy,;)   if theyd scored , I woulda scooped £480  ,,,,,  0-0  ya useless hoors,,,

• Like 1

I'm cross wi them an aw, Dumbarton seems to be their bogey team. Pop over some time and I'll settle up wi ye

• Like 1

Wee bit light hearted banter. He gave us this fine Land,The excellent Water Of Life ( Whisky !! ) and a good sense of humour. And all because of our neighbours........

:P:P:P

Oh thanks Griege it's always nice to be appreciated :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online