If you like it then do it!

slice
This post is 3071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can't see why you would want one but if you can build it and it makes you happy! vw-bus-sidecar1.jpg

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its what the sentence 'Because I can.' was created for?

• Like 1

Seen a few projects like this over the years that I don't really understand the why but if they have done a good job I will always give him or her the praise that they deserve.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You would be surprised Kev, they are nippy little buggers and can give you a fright if you've not ridden one. Seen them loaded with tents camping gear and 2 up, not flying up hill but certainly not crawling either.

You would be surprised Kev, they are nippy little buggers and can give you a fright if you've not ridden one. Seen them loaded with tents camping gear and 2 up, not flying up hill but certainly not crawling either.

I've seen 'em Slice . Some of the scooter clubs come down this way on weekends in the Summer . Saw one with a 350 YPVS engine once .

Saw one with a gs 550 in it.

You have to wonder though, would a camper cope any better with a scooter on the side.

• Like 2

gOOD DAVE "  derek was just sayind last week , mind of our trip to Ace café " with you,,,  good days,,,B)  will pop in some day, pm you mobile .nmbr .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online