Bought two more Suzukis.

slice
This post is 3119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I seem to have a thing for Suzukis at the moment, went to my local bike shop to get a puncture repaired and guess what bought 2 TS models that have been sat in a garage for some years. Not in the best of condition but I have most of the parts and they are 2 strokes, which I wanted to play with so look at the pictures and weep, what was I thinking?

PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto

One on top is a TS150 and the one on the bottom is parts of a TS100 got a box of parts that belong to it. Not sure what I will do with them at the moment but shall take the engines out and have a poke round to see if I can get them running, should keep me busy through the winter. SWMBO was not thrilled that I again go out with one bike and come back with 3, I think I can hear thunder off in the distance !!!

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Eww. That 150 has a chopped up frame too.

My missus would kill me if i did that.

• Like 1

I do hope they paid you to take them away and gave you a free puncture repair just for the hassle haha 

Looks like a long winter ahead :popcorn:

• Like 2

I seem to have a thing for Suzukis at the moment, went to my local bike shop to get a puncture repaired and guess what bought 2 TS models that have been sat in a garage for some years. Not in the best of condition but I have most of the parts and they are 2 strokes, which I wanted to play with so look at the pictures and weep, what was I thinking?

PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto

SWMBO was not thrilled that I again go out with one bike and come back with 3

Three ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...