Turbo for more unicorns?...

wild foamy
This post is 3127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Peeps, it is mushy cider brainfart time of night...

Turbo... With downdraught carbs (a la project Fuck), is it a possibility?, or would it simply shit all over itself and blow things up?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think you might have a problem doing that Foams, more the fitting of the turbo to the carbs than anything else, going to look a right Frankenstein and your going to have pipework under over and through to get it to fit, if your up for it anything can be done but it's not something you want to do with guess work, what turbo would you use as bigger is not always better when it comes to fitting the bloody thing on to a bike.

was thinking about a tiny little Mitsubishi TC03 unit, like the one fitted to my pajero kei car (660cc, so not much bigger than the XZ), but in theory is it possible without having to go down the fuel injection route etc

afaik im still a mod, i still have the moderator CP and all that stuff. either that or Alex got pissed that i was eating the national symbol of his country (kangaroo meatballs from Iceland, tasty but make me a bit jumpy)

Edited by wild foamy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online