My brand new baby grandaughter

meatloaf
This post is 3146 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

NO!!! She'll grow up like you and that's not something we should do to anyone Foams !! Image result for emoticons

Congratulations Meat! Missed this earlier this week. Truly great news, especially if Mother Nature has made you all wait. 

I take it then you'll be at Squires this weekend. Unless your son has something more important to do than look after your dog?!?

• Like 1

Congratulations! Very happy faces all round... Brilliant!

Can we name her on the forum. Go on let us.

And how long would that take us? We couldn't even decide on a t-shirt!

• Like 4

thanks guys and girls, both mum & dad politely turned down the offer of the forum to name thier little girl, in fact the answer was two words the second word was "OFF".  She is named Alice Amelia Meatloaf, well the meatloaf bit is unofficial but I kinda like it.:rolleyes:

Andy got the same response when asked if they could dog sit, so no squires for me this year, but looking forward to the pickies and maybe get there next year if you guys are up for it.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online