My brand new baby grandaughter

meatloaf
This post is 3127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The best day in the meat family for .. well years.

My eldest and his wife after spending 7 days in hospital, after several years of heartace a beautiful baby girl

FB_IMG_1440780512987_zpsbor2prxe.jpg

here is me a very happy but nervious grandad as this is the first time I have had a one day old baby in my arms for over 26 years

20150829_163455_zpsmpkiheos.jpg

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congratulations all round fella. You must all be over the moon :thumb:

Congratulations Meat, just beautiful, the baby of course not you you ugly bugger. :lol:

• Like 2

Congratulations all round. She's gorgeous. Have you volunteered for babysitting duties yet ? 

Congrats Meatloaf. Mum and dad look happy, and as for Grandad the picture says it all. I hope their not going to call her spam though. (only joking)

Congratulations Meat, just beautiful, the baby of course not you you ugly bugger. :lol:

Well said slice on both counts

Congratulations all round. She's gorgeous. Have you volunteered for babysitting duties yet ? 

Not yet but apparently I've been volunteered for a couple of dates in December after my nappy changing skills have been refreshed :huh:

• Like 2

Well said slice on both counts

Not yet but apparently I've been volunteered for a couple of dates in December after my nappy changing skills have been refreshed :huh:

Without doubt the greatest help my parents gave to us was giving my wife (mostly) and I (not nearly so much) a break from looking after the kids when they were very small. Now they've grown and are decamping for the mythical land of Dahhhhhn Sarf I fear that we won't be able to help them in any practical way. 

Darling little one! Congratulations! 

Congratulations buddy, she is a beaut!
congratulations to mum and dad too :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online