Summer ?????????

blackhat250
This post is 3157 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well its official "  the wettest July [ in Scotland] since records begun, ^_^ , west cost=  42 days rain out of the last 60. [june/july]  East coast 34 days rain.

only 9 days this summer has past 20 degrees,  fkn awfull,  dark and dismall .   fire on every night this summer,,:wacko:,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmm... I'm contemplating a trek up this weekend to wild camp with the dog. Was originally going to do it on the bike, but saw the weather wasn't going to be great. At least I have more chance of staying dry in the car... Not sure how much fun it's going to be through... May just stay in bed...!

Were heading south,  A66  area, B) Barnard castle etc.    camper. bikes , giro-copter, , gotta get away from here , its grey,,,:fish:

Well I did it... Loch Sunart. Camped near a place called Salen. Weather was cracking! Only rained when I was driving. Hope you had a good time down south.

Was you out west, ? fort ,William way,    long haul for yeh,,,  its tomorrow were down , for the week,  gonna do lakes and fells, area,B)

Yeah over that way. It was a long jaunt, just home now - but I love the adventure! Wish I had gone on my bike - but the mutt came with me.

Was you out west, ? fort ,William way,    long haul for yeh,,,  its tomorrow were down , for the week,  gonna do lakes and fells, area,B)

oh no., that means its gonna start raining :D

Well it bloody did,,:angry2:  pissed every day,   so we packed up and headed home,,,,shite summer,,,did the Hartside café on Monday night, [only dry day]  great road up to summat from Penrith,,,,hairpins a plenty,,,B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online