New biker, new (to me) bike

This post is 3162 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello one and all. After many years of 4 wheel motorsport, the mid-life crisis hit (mid 50s so a bit late!) and I decided that I should address the lack of category A on my license.

I just completed my CBT last week and have bought a 2010 model YBR125 to get some training and experience on prior to doing DAS for a full license. I am currently annoying the nearest housing estate of a quiet evening, practising junctions.

Edited by Tanguero

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Tanguero, always nice to have new bikers join in, remember there are no daft questions just daft answers, if you want info on something then feel free to ask, no one will laugh (well not much) and your at that age where if they laugh you join in not get stroppy.

Hi tangu" well done mate , brave change  after motorsport,  bike require a bit more input I"d say,,,great on a sunny day too :headbang:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online