theory test

paul tucker 73
This post is 3022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just got in...fail...42 for multiple choice....I knew I shouve kept ice braking distance on x10...(changed it to 7)   and blazed hazard perception with a 63 out of 75...missed out by 1....i'll knock it outa the park next time...need to do more study on safety margins....I'll rebook tomorrow...

Edited by paul tucker 73

sorry you FAILED  I thought the extra pressure may have helped.

im not one to rub it in but it's only money   :loser: 

just kidding with you , just stick with it , the theory ( in my opinion ) is the worst part.

• Like 2

Bad luck Paul at least your trying mate some just throw in the towel and stick with the 125! As above really (apart from the sarcasm :D)

• Like 1

Lets put a better spin on it, I failed the practical for my class 1, a while ago now,:huh:. That was £250 for the retest and another £250 for the truck and instructor for the 2 hrs needed.

And yes I paid for MY HGV licence, to find you need another 500 quid after stumping up £1500 to start with hurts. Didn't have a theory test to do though...:P

Edited by Cynic
  • Like 1

sorry you FAILED  I thought the extra pressure may have helped.

im not one to rub it in but it's only money   :loser: 

just kidding with you , just stick with it , the theory ( in my opinion ) is the worst part.

No he has only postponed a pass, better luck next time

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well done Paul, another step towards your dream machine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well done again Paul, a long slog but your getting close.

Edited by slice

And confidence inspiring when you realise what the bike can do in the rain (if it's set up right).

Also worth remembering that the test centre Tarmac (at least the one I went to) was perhaps the best Tarmac I have ever seen - better than a runway and sticky as hell.

Keep taking those steps forward ...

• Like 1