Hi how rude !

This post is 3208 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry guys and girls, I should have introduced myself here before asking for help, I am just new to here, and hopefully I will be reading and investigating a lot more, I have already posted a thread that will be the start of my journey with my WRF450 and indeed Yamaha having been a Honda man most of my life 

I live in the north east of England and have ridden bikes since before I could walk lol , I have raced and race but these days it's just road / track racing, I used to race a CRF boo I here you say until I found out that what I really wanted was speed, lots of it, I love the  rush and you just can get it out once it's in, the reason behind the WRF is my GEO location, it's advantageous to get out and improve reaction skills and no were better can you do this than hanging onto a lary thumper at full chat

i come across the WRF and I wasn't looking for one, I was looking for a CRF but couldn't see why I shouldn't go for this, but to bring it back to spec is guna take some work it's been raced for the last 5 years but maybe because of that it's had just about every part replaced and almost looks new ! 

However this as you will see in my post is my issue, identification and re registering for the road 

so I hope I have a warm welcome here and I am sure a good few chats along the way, if you can help with my dicey  issue of identification please feel free to PM me I will happly give you my number to speak direct 

many thanks all and shiney side up! 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Dale, Welcome to the YOC.