Project T.U.R.D

wild foamy
This post is 3116 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

certainly goes well for such a little bike...

http://vid1008.photobucket.com/albums/af208/wildfoamy/video-1436900952.mp4_zpsvyg9hof2.mp4

Edited by wild foamy
f*ck it, cant get the video to embed properly... basically its launching the T.U.R.D off a pallet ramp
  • Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wouldn't catch that much air with me in the riders seat...! Ha ha!

well im just under 10st and it manages really well, want to chuck on some different sprockets to get more top speed, it tops out at just over 35, maybe 40 screaming its nuts off.

Watch this space, im back home in a couple of days and I dont plan on leaving the little bike here...

Edited by wild foamy

• 1 month later...

Well peeps, its coming back, just er... slightly delayed.

couldn't bring it back on the aircraft, because its had fuel/oil in it and may explode or something. so its coming back in a shipping container through the works supply chain... but it wont be here until mid/late December...

I managed to strip it down and pack it into a big suitcase, leaving the engine in the frame (bubblewrapped), took me a few hours at most, i currently only have the exhaust and rear wheel in my possession, the rest of it is out there waiting to be loaded.

However im also importing a car from Japana (Nissan Stagea, in case you're wondering), so its all getting a bit busy and overcrowded here.

Edited by wild foamy
  • Like 1

Well at least it will be a nice Crimbo present for you when your both reunited.

Did you get the turbo Stagea?

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online