His smile said it all

meatloaf
This post is 3217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Managed to get out yesterday afternoon after the rain stopped, went to Newlands corner my local bike haunt, got talking to an old guy (my age) who had just got back on 2 wheels after a few years off, he has just bought one of those new old 500cc Royal Enfields, I don't know how he managed to talk as he had a face splitting grin the whole time, it made my day to see how happy this guy was,

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

love it, great when your youth is rediscovered.

we are only on this planet once

Should have got a photo Meat, wanted one of those (250) back in 1968 when they were still new the Indian one is better and more refined.

royalenfield-continental-GT-gallery-imag

Edited by slice

To busy chatting and forgot about photo but this is the one he got, based on the original but as you say with a few refinements such as electric starter and electronic ignition, of course being a good old biker he used the kick start.ClassicChrome-right-maroon-600x463_zpsya