that give me ideas :))

lallasro
This post is 3194 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have the disabled badge and you should see the looks I get when they see me get off of the bike in one of those bays, I use a walking stick by the way and can't walk long distances so I use it. But the times I see perfectly able peeps using bays is getting more and more common, and God forbid you say "excuse me" do you have a badge? :rant:

I have the disabled badge and you should see the looks I get when they see me get off of the bike in one of those bays, I use a walking stick by the way and can't walk long distances so I use it. But the times I see perfectly able peeps using bays is getting more and more common, and God forbid you say "excuse me" do you have a badge? :rant:

Worked with disabled a guy years ago who rode a bike, us plebs had to park in the main car park which was a fair old distance away and he really struggled with it, when he asked if he could use the disabled parking he was told " motorcycles are not allowed on site" Thankfully they changed their minds when a load of us kicked up shit and told them they were thoughtless bastards.

I have seen a guy paralysed from the waist down, still ride a bike. had custom landing gear and used an air shifter for the gears. Was pretty awesome. 

Point being, ANY body can ride a bike as long as they can maintain balance etc. So it should be fairly acceptable if someone with a badge uses the disabled spots.

ALTHOUGH.... you could do like this guy did 

ASDA - Extreme parking.jpg

Edited by Silkk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online