Malibu and coke

<Dick>
This post is 3191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Girl....:P

Definitely a girly drink!!

Try a Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred... No, really. It's like downing meths, but smoother and more expensive.
Had a number of 'hard blokes' call me on it, so I challenged them to drink one of mine for every pint of theirs I put down. Most took one sniff of the drink, made a horrified face and left with far more respect than with which they approached!!
Or, if you want to go proper Bond, try the Vesper - 6 measures vodka, 1 measure Gordon's gin, half measure of dry vermouth, shaken over ice and served with a large slice of lemeon peel.

But saying that, real men drink mead anyway... preferably from large horns, while leaning their axes up against their longboats and grabbing the nearest shieldmaiden!!

• Like 1

Morgan spiced and coke (or sailor jerrys).

I'm partial to Mojitos in the summer, when it's sunny outside and I'm sat in a beer garden with a big pitcher full of the stuff... Makes a foamy very happy

king goblin  is a mans drink. fuck all them sex on the beach poofta drinks.

king goblin  is a mans drink. fuck all them sex on the beach poofta drinks.

A lot of the local 'old man' bikers drink that kind of stuff... "REAL Ale" type of people... Every single one of 'em got something wrong with their head. One just got out, while three more of them are still inside for some very underage activities - No word of a lie.

Not saying the beverage choice has anything to do with it, but I'd rather have a Sex On The Beach, if I'm honest - That at least has good memories of my Stag Do associated with it! :lol:

Huh, I like the health option, far more responsible.

All the time im in cornwall the local pubs have apple juice on the bar. It may have gone over a bit cos too much can seem to make you a bit dizzy. Good for the 5 a day though. While were away I can be doing 7 maybe 8 a day.

Feels good to be healthy, hic...

Morgan spiced and coke (or sailor jerrys).

Man after my own heart

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online