Hey its me, Cynic

This post is 3199 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yep, just me.

this update has got me stuck between email addresses. Trying to sort out the dodgy login I went through the change email. The one I had on here was ancient and hardly secure. I have one I use for web sites  so tried changing as I could only login through the 'forgot my password' option and seemed a good idea to update myself.

It seems the system wont mail to @outlook, so I can neither undo what I did or log in to fix it.

So for the foreseeable Cynic is 'temporary cynic'.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No cant do it. I need to log in to change it. Cant log in because i dont have a password.

The system wont email to outlook. So when the system sends the password link i dont receive it.

See if you can email me. You should see it in my profile. Btw you can only see the addresses as a mod.

The people they let into this place ....................  Pffffffffffffff <_<

• Like 2

When you open the site unvalidated is there 3 boxes with something like:

resend email, change email and something else?

can you use the change email button to resend the validation link to a working email? 

Did you try gmx.co.uk to create an email and then use the above button to receive it? 

Got to add, Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to tell us if you have any bike experience but I am guessing you are a bit of a biking newbie. ;)

You said email, did you get my PM message?

• Like 1

Got your pm. 

The resend etc bit doesn't help. I changed my email address in the respective option in my profile. That then changes your email on the system and supposedly sends a revalidation email. Nope!

Thing is. Now the un-validated email is the only one registered to my account. But being un-validated i cannot log in. But i need to be logged into my profile to change my email.

The resend obviously doesn't do anything and the change email option askes you for your current email and password. Obviously being un validated that doesn't work either.

Can not check my email till i get in. 

Yep, just me.

Trying to sort out the dodgy login I went through the "change Of Life "

So for the foreseeable Cynic is 'temporary cynic'.

So that's why your always bitchin  ,,,,:D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum tc, mostly good guys and gals on here. What bikes do you have and any pics  

• Like 1

Yes

Im back, someone is fixing something.

The password thing didn't have a fit this time. I can log in normally. Outlook is still odd, used my gmail and that worked fine. Didn't get the error messages I got the other night when I tried it.

Edit, no more temporary cynic.

Now who was it taking the pi55, my mod hammer is rusty.......<_<<_<

Edited by Cynic
  • Like 2

They made me do it!!!!!!!!!!1

Wasna me "    it was him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:ph34r: . lots of members  not been on   latetly

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online