Site changed

blackhat250
This post is 3215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Noticed I can't seem to add a reply to a topic on my old desktop computer running Windows XP since the site changed but can using my wifes laptop on Windows 7.

Also noticed I cannot seem to logout using the small down arrow next to user name as no options shown but can on the laptop.

Is there something  that needs to be changed on my computer to allow this as was working ok before the site changed.

Thanks Tony

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You might need to update your browser, Java, shockwave or flash on the old pc. 

XP hasn't been supported by Microsoft for a while now and it will become increasingly open to virus' and the likes. 

it all looks the same to me :wub:  wtf  whats happened to the emotions .:wank4az: ah here they are.

• Like 1

Tapatalk seems to be down too. 

It renders well on my pc and phone. I like the clean, fresh, look of it. 

getting used to the site now but still prefer to use Tapatalk - any sign of it coming back?

Ok finally found how to log on, Alex seems to be on top of it but a bit strange to go away on holiday and come back to this! Emoticons have vanished, at least I have found them but can't figure out how to see them all (any one?) :ct:has found them don't bother FFS! :rant:

Well i was off on Holiday for a week and almost shit myself as i couldn't log in and then noticed the change, :huh:

Looks good, wonder what other secret things we can do that Alex hasn't told us thats been added to the forum?? could be the new Knights Templar area or something :eusa_think:

I"v just noticed, in the smilys,  if you search for say sun,  :jossun:, it appears ,and stays in the options,,

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online