Site changed

blackhat250
This post is 3217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

WTF,   has page changed ?  I had to sign in again , and its different  format ?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am here. I got locked out initially. It looks like Alex has been working on the site as it seemed down most of the day.

No likey.....I got locked out as well. Got the link sent to my email followed link and got locked out again.....In now tho, so yeaaa

Cant see who"s online,  smileis are crap,,, <_<

Top of the page, on the right. Look at the text "More" (next to new Content), click and pick "online Users"

Not keen either, I can only log in by using the forgotten password option. Mobile version seems to need a lot more data, with the old one it would work when most other sites would fail with poor connections.

Now YOC is the first to fall over and fail to load.

• Like 1

I checked my account details earlier to find my google account had linked to it with some of my personal details wtf is going on

• Admin

Sorry guys loads of teething problems, or more like baby with fecking wisdom teeth. Unfortunately we had to upgrade the forum software, we can't run with old unsupported software. 

Tapatalk seems to be down too. 

It renders well on my pc and phone. I like the clean, fresh, look of it. 

Hovering over thread titles pops up a brief bit of the first post.

Me likey!!

Hitting enter double-spaces text lines.

Me not so likely...

According to my profile I have no posts and joined on Monday !!!!!! Not much else there.

Accept you have to move on but not at all sure I like the new set up - too much 'white space'  - on a PC anyway.

• Like 1

Yeh is this temporary ?  or is this the finished article, ?    I like more info on page,  [  online members etc...] ^_^

• Admin

Nope there's loads of things to reinstall and update :( There are a few issues which are with the support team, in fact the support team couldn't fix them and it's been escalated to their senior support. Trust it to all go wrong, especially on my birthday! Unfortunately though there's a few updates which aren't live yet. Hindsight I should have waited longer before upgrading!

Trust it to all go wrong, especially on my birthday!

Pfft - Who cares about the forum? It's your birthday dude!!!

Take the day off and fix it later - We'll still be here when you get back!

• Like 2

• Admin

I have a birthday every year ;)

This has been a complete pain in the arse, looks like the problem is wide spread as their technical team have said they'll take another 48 hours!