HELLO to all Yamaha Owners

This post is 3231 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Seems like I got off on the wrong foot with my hello and question, so I will begin again.

Greetings to all Yamaha owners. I'm a newbie here with a newbie bike - an SR 125 which I am going to take apart and rebuild.

I trust everyone is well and enjoying the lovely dry weather we are having (if you happen to be in the UK), ideal for getting out and about on a bike. May take me a while until mine is ready :)

Happy summer biking

Lindsey

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings dude!!!

Welcome to the forum and hope the rebuild goes well - Certainly got the weather for it!!

Hi linz " :welcome: Andrew elivis fan is the SR 125 GURU, hes had em to bits,, :smash:

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for the accolade Blackhat but apart from basic service and general keeping on the road I've not started stripping my donor/project SR yet. I use this great forum and YouTube for help lol! No idea on serial numbers though.

Wild foamy did up an older SR but not seen him for a while.

Actually quite a few of us in here have either got one or had one recently.

Start up a project thread when you get going Linds and I'm sure you'll get as much help as possible. Bear in mind though if you post on a sunny morning you probably won't get a response straight away!! Good luck [emoji2]

Hi Lindsey, Welcome to the YOC. :wavey:

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for the accolade Blackhat but apart from basic service and general keeping on the road I've not started stripping my donor/project SR yet. I use this great forum and YouTube for help lol! No idea on serial numbers though.

Wild foamy did up an older SR but not seen him for a while.

Actually quite a few of us in here have either got one or had one recently.

Start up a project thread when you get going Linds and I'm sure you'll get as much help as possible. Bear in mind though if you post on a sunny morning you probably won't get a response straight away!! Good luck [emoji2]

You certainly have most people beat on actually getting the most from an SR. Daily use. Nicking my trophy at squires. Needing a windbreak on the A1.

• Like 1

Nearly making me crash with your crazy brake lights ;)

• Like 1