Hi everyone - Im in..!!

This post is 3210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:hail:Hi yall - B I G 'SHOUT OUT' TO ALL BIKERS & FRIENDS - from sunny Nth Yorks - Pickering (UK) actually where pies & beer come from..!! ( OOps - Not forgetting my mate Paul's Eastgate chip shop for the VERY BESTEST FISH n CHIPS in PICKERING..) :hungry:

Until last week been an oil head for 3yrs but always fancied Yam' Dragstar for some time since my Pan days 12 yrs back..

Anyway - just swapped my R1150RT for Dragstar 1100 Custom - both '04 machines.. & so far D E L I G H T E D. . .! !

Bike in great order with only 6k mls, but need to get into her if you pardon the expression..!! (No offence to anyone.. ) Completely different to beema as I don't now need to remove panels to get into engine.. BUT.. !! .. ALL Youtube vids I have looked at so far seem to suggest removal of headers on most 'Stars' is essential to be able to change oil filter - which I don't really fancy doing.. Crazy..!!

If anyone can help I would be most grateful ie theres got to be a way to do the job without taking headers off - SURELY..??

Help..!! :hail:

Cheers..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC,few drag queens on here and they will know "how to" on your bike. :wavey:

Ah cheers - lookin fwd :hyper:

Welcome jamesie" See you got a DT too, , Pickering " av been there on way to hart beat , :jossun:

Cheers all.. actually its my wifes DT but I got the job of (secretly) putting it back on the road this summer as a surprise - shes says shes gonna start riding again after 20 years..!!!!!

We'll see I guess

Cheers,

Jaimzee

(theres a reason for this spelling btw..)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online