Big bike time!

Adam2201
This post is 3201 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

To get used to the power you mean ?   yeh,   but when I go out on the 250, you just change your mind set,   and its great, light- and fun,B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

To get used to the power you mean ?   yeh,   but when I go out on the 250, you just change your mind set,   and its great, light- and fun,B)

this is true but I must admit if I jump on my ybr125 after I've been on the old Gen I find I scrape the foot rests on corners. 

Nearly binned binned it a few times for having sparks off those pegs lol 

Great looking bike. Loved my old Fazer - you'll have lots of fun on it :thumb:

• Like 1

Just treated her to a bit of maintenance...:  http://imgur.com/ygYeckw  A few signs your plugs might not have been changed in a while: 1) gaps out, 2) a tiny bit of rust!, 3) a bloody great mummified wasp! :o 

Just the brake cappuccino  fluid and coolant to change now when i have chance..

Well I managed to make it through the first week without binning it!  In spite of my best efforts in setting off with the disc lock on - I don't recommend this (it wouldn't fit through the disc on the ybr so I used a chain, which was easier to remember before setting off)!  

I absolutely love the bike, puts a massive grin on my face every day . Need to plan some longer summer outings now to get used to cornering.  Have many of you done the BikeSafe course?  Would you recommend it for new riders?

Put your disc lock as close as you can behind the forks - less chance of you doing damage if the wheel can only move forward a few cms rather than almost a full rotation. Also get a reminder cable.

• Like 2

Put your disc lock as close as you can behind the forks - less chance of you doing damage if the wheel can only move forward a few cms rather than almost a full rotation. Also get a reminder cable.

+1