900 diversion

mrmetallica
This post is 3249 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

sadly ill health is forcing me to have to sell my project bike.i wanted to restore it to its full glory but as said just cant manage it.ive striped the drive shaft of an resprayed it and few bit not a lot.

just wondering what it might be worth i think its done about 40.000 miles bit grubby has sat in a garage for about 8 years

ideas on price welcome .its green by the way

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear that, you must be well gutted. But I suppose it comes to us all in the end, my best advice would be to look on ebay and any other site out there and price yours on what's available, don't matter if you have spent a million quid on it, if it's only worth £500 that's all you will get I'm afraid. It is after all coming up to it's 30th birthday so you might get a classic nut who just has to have it but there are loads out there to choose from. You could part it out and make what you can but that takes time and patience, you have to make the choice yourself as to the best thing to do. Good luck and sorry to see you go come back and say Hi now and then if only to laugh at Grouch !! :jossun:

Sorry to hear that, you must be well gutted. But I suppose it comes to us all in the end, my best advice would be to look on ebay and any other site out there and price yours on what's available, don't matter if you have spent a million quid on it, if it's only worth £500 that's all you will get I'm afraid. It is after all coming up to it's 30th birthday so you might get a classic nut who just has to have it but there are loads out there to choose from. You could part it out and make what you can but that takes time and patience, you have to make the choice yourself as to the best thing to do. Good luck and sorry to see you go come back and say Hi now and then if only to laugh at Grouch !! :jossun:

thank you for reply.i am well gutted only got it last year.havnt spent a lot on it really just some paint and time it needs a good refurb.i was looking forward to getting one last bike on the road before i snuff it but there you go.started out in 1974 with a honda sl124 best bike i had was a kawazaki kz1000csr american import .i miss the days of biking ah well .back to sleep lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online