Motorcycle motor blows up at 200kmh

sniff6
This post is 3219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So if you rev the nuts off of your bike and give it handfulls of throttle wherever you go I'm supposed to be surprised that it gives up the ghost at 200KPH, just count himself lucky he had no traffic around him, plus if he had pulled the clutch in he would not have dropped it, guys a dick !

he pull the clutch slice but the engine blow up and I guess the clutch was fucked. you can see he pull the clutch lever

OMG, did he just fuck a perfectly good CBX750???!!

What a wanker.... If he didn't want it, I'd have had it. No need to paint the road with it!!

• Like 1

He thought the red line on the rev counter was just for decoration.

He thought the red line on the rev counter was just for decoration.

Well, it is... in a way.

It's like a speedo that goes up to 140mph on a bike that struggles to breach 100. :lol:

bike was old he was crazy ... i had a problem with my xt the chain got lose and rapted in the sproket at 150 km i was lucky that the force shreaded the chain and the wheel started to turn again... grouch is right could have been sooooo muchhhhh worse!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online