Mt07 or hornet?

vayduh
This post is 3212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well I just bought an XJ6-N ABS in white. Now the wait begins. Getting some accessories fitted in the meantime.

Can't wait!

heated grips for the winter....

The accessories will be: heated grips. Handle guards, hugger, tail tidy, crash bungs, usb power, scotoiler, fly screen!

I think that's it! Feels a bit like Christmas.

Any other suggestions?

Good choice - enjoy it! I'm still spending money on my bike... It's an addiction!

• 3 weeks later...

I passed my test a couple of months ago and jumped right onto a mt07 with abs. Loving it so far. Light, more than fast enough and fun. I don't have anything to compare it too mind you but I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I really liked the mt07 - I just thought it would bring out my inner hooligan more than the xj6.

I cannot fault the xj6 so far - loving it. I think the abs comes on too early (tested it on quiet roads) but a great introduction to a bigger bike. Very noob friendly I would say.

Take it from me, you'll love the triple in the triumph!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online