Alan- hydrodip

This post is 3259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys I am alan

I am from leicester, have a few rds ongoing for projects, but I have just bought a new 1985 rd350 ypvs as a rolling chassis, so I will be greatful for any info on engine parts bodywork etc,

I have my own hydrographic dipping business so will be posting some dips on here for all to see, thanks for now will post soon, O will be picking up my chassis next weekend, can't wait to start this project as never had one of these but listed after one as a kid lol :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the YOC

if you want to advertise your wares. please message Alex the site owner

thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I to have some air cooled RD projects and live in Leicestershire.

Good intro al" pop up some pics of the resto, in the appropriate section :welcome:

Hi Alan, welcome to the YOC.

Welcome to the Asylum.

Look forward to seeing you Project in pictures.

Thankyou guys :-)

Does anyone no how to obtain a registration number from a vin number only? As I would like to try & keep this with its number :-)

Dirty dt were in leicester are you m8?

Thankyou guys :-)

Does anyone no how to obtain a registration number from a vin number only? As I would like to try & keep this with its number :-)

Dirty dt were in leicester are you m8?

I am a Londoner living in sunny Loughborough. I have a couple of RD400's somewhere about the house.

As for the reg from a VIN - there was a guy - nothing to do with this site - who used to do it. I used him a couple of times. I have his old email and I will PM it to you although I can't guarantee he can still do it.