XJ750 another doomed project

littlej
This post is 3244 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided not to push on with the rebuild of my XJ750. (American Import)

I simply don't have the time to get on to it. It is half stripped and pretty much all there but the rust has taken its toll on the obvious parts. If any one wants it please let me know, collection only (Chester), or it is going to bike heaven.

Once I have caught up with everything else and my grand daughter is easier on me I will have another bike. Till then, its how it was when my own kids arrived.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What price are you looking for? Most folks would like to know before they bother you with any offers. If you don't want to say, then say if it's ok to PM you from the site.

Plus a photo or two helps folks decide if they are interested or not.

Good point, my apologies. I don't really want anything for it, just someone with a chance of getting it going again. Job lot though. Fairing mount bracket, rear grab rails have already been powder coated. I did post some picks a couple of years ago.

Feel free to pm me,

Hmmm...... XJ750 with the YICS whine when accelerating.

Drop dead gorgeous bike.

Hunting for pics on the site now.

Foamy " :popcorn:

Sad news J" , time and motivation is hard sometimes,,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online