dt125 lc looms

pablo0874
This post is 3248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not that I am aware of. There is a guy on the ACRD site that makes them for RD's - and a very good job he does too! I have a new RD 400 one still in a big postal tube that he made for me a while ago. He may be able to make one for you. His forum name is Mr. Wiring wizard. He may need your old one to make it though.

That's a handy thing to know Airhead, is there somewhere that these sort of things can be stored or collected, it seems a shame that we have to go searching around for info when we could have a spot to just look up people or suppliers that can help out with parts and supplies. Just asking mind, as we get loads of folks asking the same question over and over, it would save time and effort if we had a one stop info shop thingy !!!

Hello dirty DT. What's the card site? And also I have no loom at all nothing to go on .so that would be a problem

I think Airheads answer was better than mine and it is well worth investigating.

contacted yuniparts they replied they do not do the dt 125 mk1 , so back to asking same question, I could probabl;y have a go at making one myself if I had a original but trying to make one from the crap that's called Haynes diagrams is just far to confusing , my small problem is , I do not have one sliver of the original wiring on this bike .

I picked up a cheap old loom from ebay a few years ago, is there none on there at all, even a dead rough one would give you a start. Shouldn't cost more than a few quid.

Slice ivel checked eBay daily since last year nothing at all. Airhead I have no sub looms nothing at all only wiring I done myself from rotor to kill switch and to ht coil just to run the bike

Well if there are none out there it looks like you will have to do something like Airhead suggested, there are folks out there who can build you a loom but not cheap, if you even have a good idea of how to put a loom together in the shed your still going to have to source all the plug connectors and stuff plus the right wire colour codes and even a decent wrapping tape can take some finding, might just be easier and less hassle to pay for it to be done professionally. Sorry no one can be more helpful but sometimes you have to just pay the going rate and suck it up. :shakeno:

Most modem connectors are available but even with a wiring diagram, the length of each cable, and the connector layouts where they meet existing wiring, will be crucial.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online