A few of my other bikes

Geewhite
This post is 3237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice pictures sir. i have to admit i also sadly have a thing for ww2 german tanks lol.. nice looking mk1 tiger you have sir :hyper:

• Like 1

nice pictures sir. i have to admit i also sadly have a thing for ww2 german tanks lol.. nice looking mk1 tiger you have sir :hyper:

Cheers, it has a new battery pack ready for it.

We are heading over next Wednesday to the NW200, staying in Garvagh, just down from Coleraine.

Lovely country and people.

Gee.

Great pics Gee, good memories for the old folks home, in years to come, :babyha:....

Tiger 2, was king in WW2........ :ph34r:

My Rona and our Espace that carried us and our putt putt (Honda 125) to Misano for last years Moto-GP.

SAM_1308_zps7qy6sctt.jpg

SAM_1179_zpsk4t4e3hi.jpg

SAM_1178_zpswmpv0cke.jpg

and me on my SD250NA.

SAM_1176_zpsrpuw7mwy.jpg

Aye the dream " you going to fsiE meet this year G" , its a Honda dream club event too ,.. :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

We will try to, is it at Eagle this year?

If i can get the Espace fixed, we will come down with caravan and try to find a bike to bring down.

Gee.

• Like 1

My Rona and our Espace that carried us and our putt putt (Honda 125) to Misano for last years Moto-GP.

SAM_1308_zps7qy6sctt.jpg

SAM_1179_zpsk4t4e3hi.jpg

SAM_1178_zpswmpv0cke.jpg

and me on my SD250NA.

SAM_1176_zpsrpuw7mwy.jpg

oh nice king tiger sir. i wonder how many gallons to the mile that baby does lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online