Old but not grown up

meatloaf
This post is 3255 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's my birthday today, I may be getting old but no fucking way I am grown up

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Happy birthday! Good on you - enjoy it while you can!

When I was on my way camping last week I saw an old woman chugging down the A6 towards Buxton on a moped. Open face helmet, anorak, twisty road and the most content smile on her face. She must have been in her late 60's. I want to be that woman when I'm older! Preferably still on a geared bike, but hey, I'll have to see what arthritis is doing to me hands...!

Happy Birthday Meat, Lang may yer lum reek

• Like 1

Happy Birthday mate, one more step towards the GRIM REAPER :biglaugha:

Cheers every one

She must have been in her late 60's. I want to be that woman when I'm older! Preferably still on a geared bike

late 60's is not that old ( but still remember when I thought someone who was 30 was on deaths door)

Got to be a geared bike for me, rode my daughters twist & go many years ago and it scared the shit out of me.

Happy Birthday mate, one more step towards the GRIM REAPER :biglaugha:

Cheers slice, just remember that you are only a few months younger than me so you will right behind me mate. :tounge:

• Like 2

My daughter came down from Birmingham yesterday and told me that she was taking me out today for a birthday treat but wouldn't tell me where, turned out to be Thorp park where I haven't been since the kids all growed up on me. Think I was the oldest bugger there but I had brilliant day, went on all the big rides including "stealth" which goes from 0 to 80mph in 2.3 seconds which is a dam sight faster than my bike, now I have a couple of hours for my stomach to settle before I take the family out for a mexican.

• Like 1