Resetting ecu on wr125x

d-peach-13
This post is 3278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that they don't usually do anything smaller than 600cc bikes, now I could be wrong but searching round the net has brought up a few firms that do "remapping" but all seem to be for large bikes, your best bet is to give a few folks a call that do remapping and see what they say, it might be that someone does do your bike, sort of off road type thing, but they may be as rare as rocking horse shit. Someone on here might have a better idea on what's out there, wish you luck tho and if you do get it done please chuck it up on here as others will no doubt find it interesting. :jossun:

Thank you slice for the info. Ill give a call round at some garages. Bike is driving me mad at the moment. Little toe rags just cant keep their hands off things because it was an attempted robbery. Ill let you know if things get sorted. Thanks again

NO Prob, found these guys, don't know them but they might be able to give you some advice or even point you to someone local. http://hilltopmotorcycles.co.uk/

Don't know where you are in the world so not sure how relevant this is.

Not sure about the WR but often ignitions are pared with the ECU as part of the immobiliser. Again, not sure if it applies but do you have a Yamaha red key for the bike?

Im in the uk slice not sure where you are. I dont have a red key with the bike mate. It doesnt say anything in the manual about one. I had a friend wire it all back up for me and it worked fine the day it was done and the next it just turns over. I think a trip to a garage is due

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online