Just bought a new bike !

slice
This post is 3278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I have finally decided that I am going to buy the bike I really want, so just bought an FJR1300 see piccie just waiting for the owner to get back to me and it's off to Norfolk to pick it up.FJR1300.JPG

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That looks good for some nice long distance riding..enjoy!!

• Like 1

Excellent Slice!

So with that you'll definitely be on for the Squires meet this year, eh?! You'll be able to swing by and pick us all up en route too!

• Like 2

Thanks lads. I have to confess that this is the bike I really want but could not find a reason to buy, SWMBO said and I quote "What bike do you really want?" That's not something you get asked every day by your wife is it? so I jumped in with the above and hey presto I now own it, then she says by the way I'm going shopping with a girl friend, Ok say I and then the bombshell is TA DAH to NEW YORK for 4 days. All I can say is after 40 years I'm glad someone else is having to go shopping with her :biglaugha:

PS anyone want an FJ1200?

• Like 1

Yes Bippo I will fit a side car NOT !!! :biglaugha:

2001 and 1 owner 56K and all the usual bits and bobs on it luggage heated grips FSH Yamaha, Oh and 1 lady owner.

very nice, look after her :)

At least you have 4 days to get to know her too ;)

• Like 1

Nice big lump off a bike,,, clock up some miles on that yoke I tell's ya

Best of luck with her

• Like 2

Very nice, slice but looks like you paid the price.

Sorry, just came from my NHS "how to street rap with the youf" mandatory training. You get me!

Yes I do understand, you get nothing for nothing, do you? :biglaugha:

Nice bike, I like the colour.

I must admit, i do fancy the FJR1300, I have the ST1100 and always thought it would be the ST1300 next, but the more I see the Yam, the more and more it appeals to me.

Will try and get a shot of one then decide.

Gee.