What a dumb arse

meatloaf
This post is 3262 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Dropped the bike off for a service and MOT early this morning with to intention of walking into town and getting some breakfast then do a bit of shopping, while standing there in the shopping mall trying to decide which of the many food bars to use I'm patting down my pockets looking for my wallet, bollocks it wasn't there, I'd left it at home on the kitchen worktop.

So instead of a nice unhealthy breakfast I had an hour's walk home in my full kit and ended up with fucking weetabix.

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh dear mate, were you hot and bothered when you got home? Think we can all say that we have done something similar before but I have never had to walk home. You must have felt a right twonk with all your gear on. :biglaugha::eusa_doh::shakeno: Still after that life can only get better, Can't it?

...at least you don`t ride your bicycle with the motorcycle helmet and full gear 9 miles from home to CBT training place like me :))... in august.

• Like 3

Oh dear mate, were you hot and bothered when you got home? Think we can all say that we have done something similar before but I have never had to walk home. You must have felt a right twonk with all your gear on. :biglaugha::eusa_doh::shakeno: Still after that life can only get better, Can't it?

Yes felt a right plank but the bike's been serviced and got a ticket for another year so BRING ON THE SUN I'm ready to rock n roll
  • Like 1

Yes felt a right plank but the bike's been serviced and got a ticket for another year so BRING ON THE SUN I'm ready to rock n roll

now the rains coming, thanks for that :eusa_doh:

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online