urgent! stuck..

Carolina Spur
This post is 3256 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah man, just got back home and lo and behold the very first thing I thought ended up being the problem. The 'new' carburetor was in fact a shiny turd. Epoxy holding the float tree together. A silicone gasket goo had been sucked into the bowl and right into the main jet. I had the old carburetor in my follow car and slapped that mutha on. Idles and revs perfect.

But here's another thing. This new engine won't get much past 40 mph! I know it needs running in but geez this thing is an oversized moped.

I way 95kg.. probably too big for the darn thing now th Ive gone through all the fuss

OMG, no wonder the poor thing is struggling, ya fat bloater!!!!! :lol:

Nah, you're fine, mate - That's only about 14st, which is roughly what I weighed back when I had a Baby Drag.

So you weigh 95kg...

The bike will handle a maximum of 183kg - That's the total weight of rider, passenger, cargo and accessories, according to the official owners manual.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online