Passed!

sunsprie
This post is 3255 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrats matey, have fun and stay safe

• Like 1

Great stuff!! Any minors? Would you tell me what they were? Might help me look out for em in my test soon :-)

I got a 2 minors for not using back brake when stopping, 2 for signalling and one for not checking blind spot.

I honestly though I was gonna fail, he told me to follow the signs to a town called comber, but after I took the first turn to it he told me to ignore it and take his directions. At that point I thought I fucked up at the roundabout after the first turn. So I though he told me to ignore the free ride cause I messed up, turned out the traffic to comber was to bad so he just directed me on. So my advise is to keep going no matter what.

Nearly had abit of a man gurn on the bike when he told me cancel the free ride and follow his directions which in turn I assumed I failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one fella. Have fun and take it steady

Well done you, now all you have to do is get used to more power, stay safe.

• Like 1

Congrats, enjoy that fine looking bike and stay safe :hyper:

• Like 1

Congratulations! Just in time for the good weather too. Huzzah!

Thank you! Shitting my self on this dragstar abit, so big compared to my 125 virago. Feels amazing though!

Yebbut wotcha do yer test on? Shirley the 125 would've felt puny after each lesson and you'll be glad to see the back of it .....

I'm not actually sure what I done my test on lol, alls I know it was a sporty bike, felt really good though.

Yeah my 125 felt puny compared to the one I've got now and the one I was using on the tests, but the 125 virago was my first bike. Had it for 3 years and really loved it lol.

I'm now passing it on to my brother.