Yamaha wr125x fault code 19

d-peach-13
This post is 3288 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey i was wondering if anybody could help. I recently had an attempted robbery on my bike and i have wired the barrel again which had the wires ripped out. I used different wires to extend how much wire was coming off the barrel and wired it all back up again. It started first time and i was really happy. The next day i tried starting again and it was just turning over and the engine management light was flashing with one long flash and 8 or 9 fast flashes after that. Can anyone help in what i have to do??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

check the connections to the switch, try a wuirt of WD40 etc, see if you can get the message to go...don't even know for sure it's the same for your bike but worth a try.

some people would bypass the switch until they get a new one but no way I'm suggesting that you do that, that's your decision alone it could be dangerous if it's bypassed and you forget to lift the stand :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online