someone could have been killed

meatloaf
This post is 3290 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Spent the day out on my bike today had a brilliant time but I had a wake up call on my first leg of the jorney.

Riding along the M25 and there were more police cars than I have had hot diners, at first I thought that they had heard that I was on the road but no several miles down the road the inside lane was shut off by dozens of police cars and it appeared that they had forced a car off the road onto the hard shoulder as it had been going the wrong way, it makes me shudder to think what could have happened.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Happened up here few years ago. killed hersell only. I think it was deliberate tho,,, :crazy:

:eek: not good.there's been many a time when I was glad of the good timing I'd arrive at a scene

:eek: not good.there's been many a time when I was glad of the good timing I'd arrive at a scene

yes like last year when we tagged behind the ambulance through the traffic on the way to squire's :jossun:

• Like 1

having said that, I was behind a horse trailer with a hand written reg plate.

Bad vibes on this and I was right as he braked to stop (from 50) and the rear lamp board wasn't even connected! :madflame:

I just, and mean just, stopped in time

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online